struts-user mailing list archives

From AJGad...@aol.com
Subject ActionForm
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:20:36 GMT
I'm running into a problem with using ActioForm.  I mean I know how to do the
normal stuff like say a login form, but I'm running into serious issues when
it comes to a dynamic forms.  I writing a survey application and well the form
is created dynamically as I dunno how many questions will exist in the
survey.  The problem comes into the picture when i'm trying to collect the form
data.  It seems the value object needs to have a specific number of methods.  Any
way to make this dynamic??