struts-user mailing list archives

From Tim Torbeyns <torbe...@yahoo.ie>
Subject RE: first time action
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 18:54:38 GMT
Hi

you're probably missing something
the default behaviour of an actionform is that the constructor is
called only once (at the creation of the form) after it is created
every form is stored in the session under the name you gave it in the
form-bean tag of the struts-config file

so when you have a jsp page with html-form name="action1"
and you call this page
the actionform1 is created, constructor of form will be called and the
form is stored in the session of the user

Tim

 --- "Alawadhi, Mona" <malawadhi@kpmg.com> wrote: > Brandon,