struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Robair <krob...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Client-side validation is not working - rich
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:41:15 GMT
As one person already noted, we need more information.

A couple of suggestions:

1. Open your browser's javascript console and look for
errors.

2. Don't use requiredif with other validations, such
as mask, if you want client side validation in rc1. It
breaks the client side javascript (you'll know this
right away if you turn on your console.)

-Kevin