struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gregory F. March" <ma...@gfm.net>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Forwarding to a tile definition
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:59:05 GMT

On Jun 12, 2003, <shirishchandra.sakhare@ubs.com>  wrote:

 |ya..I think what you are saying is right..So in that case only way to forward
 |  to a definition tho^rough a link tag is as u said...Define a forward to go
 | to a action and make that action forward to definition..Using some forwardin
 | g action from scaffold package i suppose.

Ok, I remember what the issue with the action was.

In my action, I am doing a return(mapping.findForward("myaction")) and
it appears not to work (I get a blank page).

How does one return to an action, not a forward?

Thanks,

/greg

--
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet