struts-user mailing list archives

From rab yazbeck <rabli...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: accessing servlet from an ActionForm
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:34:42 GMT
Hum, i did try to oaste snippers and this is how I
knew that the problem is from the servlet
(ActionServlet).. every time i try to access it from
the constructor of the ActionForm it gives me a
NullPointerException..

I even tried only to do that:

servlet.getServletContext().getAttributeNames().
toString()

And I still have this NullPointerException. Although i
tried to access it form an Action and it worked fine.

Any idea?

 --- Varun Garg <varun_garg@yahoo.com> wrote: > I am
not sure of the problem, but when an ActionForm