struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frances Aleah Z. de Guzman" <adeguz...@ingenium.com.ph>
Subject LookupDispatchAction question part2
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:31:19 GMT
i had posted a question i think 3 days ago about submitting a form to a
LookupDispatchAction without hitting any button and still having a default
value of the parameter handler. someone advised me (im sorry i forgot your
name) that i should have a hidden property of my parameter name, so that
eventhough i hit the enter button the submitted form will go to the method of
the action corresponding to the default value of the parameter i specified.
and it worked! but i have the same problem again with a little twist....in my
jsp i have a display of collection in a tabular form, and each record has a
link going to an lookupdispatchaction that will edit its contents. i used
paramProperty="holidayId"/>, but everytime i click this link im having the
same exception as before "Request[/holiday] does not contain handler
parameter named action". i put a hidden property of action eventhough i know
that wont work coz link doesnt submit the form. how will i solve this?
--
Frances Aleah Z. De Guzman
SA/Programmer

Disclaimer :
This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.