struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ajay Patil" <apa...@vertex.co.in>
Subject Re: problem with struts bean tag when created on the fly
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:02:13 GMT
Dear Ashish,

For <bean:message> tag to be replaced by the label in properties
file, the tag needs to be typed inside the JSP file. Only the
tags typed in JSP page are parsed by JSP processor.

If the Java code is returning any tags, they will be treated as normal
character data and just outputted as it is by the JSP processor.

- Ajay

Ajay Patil
Vertex Software Pvt. Ltd.
apatil@vertex.co.in