struts-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Coast <nat...@codeczar.com>
Subject Re: struts tags vs jstl
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 06:14:53 GMT
thanks

so, if I understand it right.....

you would use <c:forEach items=""> rather than <logic:iterate name=""...

and behind the scenes the class implementing the c:forEach is a
struts-el class?

or should you call the tags their struts names but jstl attributes?

<logic-el:iterate items-"">

if the latter, what are the preferred prefixes for the el tags? the same
as their struts counterparts or with some el prefix or suffix?

cheers
Nathan