struts-user mailing list archives

From David Chelimsky <da...@chelimsky.org>
Subject Re: Action Form Bean required ???
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 11:20:27 GMT
You could access all of the form properties in your Action with
request.getParameter("paramName"); but why would you ever do that? Using
the rest of the framework without FormBeans is like pushing your car
down the street instead of just starting the engine....

Tran Nguyen Thanh Bao wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>I'm a new user of Struts. If I dont have Action Form Bean for each form in my application,
is there any problem ? I've already tried to test with no Action Form Bean (basing on Struts
examples, just remove Action Form Bean), but not successful.