struts-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Longwell <listse...@newmedialogic.com>
Subject Re: [OT] - dos file
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:03:29 GMT
Just for fun, take a look at jEdit. It's an incredible editor (with
great plugins including some ant manager plugins).
It's got a quick switch you can flip to change the line termination on a
file.

It's a Java app... completely cross platform... I've developed a web app
simultaneously on 2 different machines (Linux, Windows) with it before.
Also an excellent community associated with it:

http://www.jedit.org
http://plugins.jedit.org
http://community.jedit.org