struts-user mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <vic_cekven...@baseBeans.com>
Subject Re: OT FRIDAY: Take a break with struts users
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:01:16 GMT
There should be something that allows corporate users and linux users to
chat in a group at the same time.
Yahoo can't, but did we try AOL on Linux?
IRC only loses corporate users (but Friday late PM from home?)
.V

--
Vic Cekvenich,
Struts Instructor,

Advanced <a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Training</a> and project recovery in
North East.
Open Source <a href ="baseBeans.com">Content Management</a>  basicPortal sofware
Best practice<a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Support</a> v.1.1 helper ScafflodingXPress