struts-user mailing list archives

From Reinhard Nägele <reinhard.naeg...@mgm-edv.de>
Subject Class-Path entry in struts.jar (Struts 1.1 RC 2)
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:43:36 GMT
The manifest file of the struts.jar of Struts 1.1 RC 2 contains the
following class-path entry:

Class-Path:  commons-beanutils.jar commons-collections.jar commons-dig
 ester.jar commons-logging.jar commons-pool.jar commons-validator.jar
 jakarta-oro.jar struts-legacy.jar

This does not correspond to the jars bundled with Struts. The reference
to commons-pool.jar is obsolete, commons-fileupload.jar and
commons-lang.jar are missing. Actually, I don't see the need for a
class-path entry at all. The webapp's classloader will make the classes
available anyway. Maybe someone can enlighten me here.

Thanks,
Reinhard