struts-user mailing list archives

From Peter Bosmans <peter.bosm...@mail.khlim.be>
Subject perform method not executed
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:51:17 GMT
Hey,

When  i'm  running  this  struts-application  on a  applicationserver,
the validate method will be executed (i see the println's). But i don't
see the println's from the action class listStudenten . Will the perform
method in the Action object  be executed or not ?? I think that my
struts-config.xml is correct. any suggestions ?

Thanks.

Peter

---- Actionform -----
public class listStudentenForm extends ActionForm
{
  String studenten;
  String scholen;

  public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest
request)
  {
    System.out.println("In actionForm : Studenten = " + studenten);
    System.out.println("In actionForm : Scholen = " + scholen);
  }
 }
---- Action ------
public final class listStudenten extends Action
{
  public ActionForward perform(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form,
HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
  {
    listStudentenForm stageform = (listStudentenForm) form;

    System.out.println("In action : student = " + stageform.getStudenten());
    System.out.println("In action : school = " + stageform.getScholen());
}

---- struts-config.xml ----
   <action path="/startstage"
            type="mypackage2.listStudenten"
            name="studentenform"
            input="/errorpage.jsp"
            validate="true"
            scope="request">
      <set-property property="application" value="StageBCModule"/>
      <set-property property="releasemode" value="Stateless"/>
      <set-property property="forward" value="stageadmin.jsp"/>
    </action>