struts-user mailing list archives

From Carl Walker <walke...@georgetown.edu>
Subject Re: embedding multiple parameters and associated values in a <html:link>
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:01:43 GMT
Here's an example where I make a URL with two parameters, 'action' and
'accountId'.

'account' is a pageContext-scoped variable put on the page by the
logic:iterate tag.

       <%
          HashMap editParams = new HashMap();
          editParams.put("action", "prepareEditForm");
          editParams.put("accountId",
String.valueOf(((Account)account).getAccountId()));
          pageContext.setAttribute("editParams", editParams);
        %>

          <bean:write name="account" property="systemName" />