struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul Harrison <paul-harri...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: ActionForm 'reset' method being called when JSP is rendered
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:29:32 GMT
I have looked at this again, and in 1.1 rc2 on tomcat 4.1.18 the reset
is called for each action of a multi action sequence sharing a form bean
even though the form bean is in session scope and only created once - I
have written a demo app with logging that shows this behaviour - should
I submit a bug if this is not what is intended to happen.

Paul.

Paul Harrison

paul-harrison@ntlworld.com
tel: 0161 428 2794