struts-user mailing list archives

From Natalie D Rassmann <natalie.d.rassm...@lmco.com>
Subject can not find bean under name
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:10:36 GMT
I am getting the following error:

Cannot find bean under name Options: [Options Id: 1; Option Label: PRTR
, Options Id: 2; Option Label: EMDF ]; Selected Id: 0 '

When I try to create a select list of options.

Here is some background information:

I have a bean called reviewRecordForm which has a property called csci.
csci is of the type OptionsBean.  OptionsBean has two properties and
ArrayList and int.

OptionsBean

ArrayList options
int selectedId

The options ArrayList is of the type optionsWIdBean which has two
properties:  and optionsId and a optionlabel.

Here is my JSP code:

property="optionId" labelProperty="optionLabel"/>

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Natalie