struts-user mailing list archives

From Gemes Tibor <...@i-trade.hu>
Subject Re: file upload and unicode
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 07:04:21 GMT
Dzidorius Martinaitis (kafka) írta:

>Yes, I know. And my web.xml have exactly this declaration.
>But problem is same.

And the order of tags are preserved according to this DTD?
Some containers require this as well others not.

<!ELEMENT web-app (icon?, display-name?, description?, distributable?,
context-param*, filter*, filter-mapping*, listener*, servlet*,
servlet-mapping*, session-config?, mime-mapping*, welcome-file-list?,
error-page*, taglib*, resource-env-ref*, resource-ref*, security-constraint*,
login-config?, security-role*, env-entry*, ejb-ref*,  ejb-local-ref*)>

Tib