struts-user mailing list archives

From Natalie D Rassmann <natalie.d.rassm...@lmco.com>
Subject Re: html:option - is there a selected option attribute?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:26:02 GMT
This will only work if I am reseting....  In the formbean, I have the
selected option.  I want to extract that information and mark the
appropriate list item as selected.  When I look in the tld, I do not see
a selected attribute as part of the option tag.  How do I set the
selected attribute....

<select,,,,
</select>