struts-user mailing list archives

From objectworlds <objectwor...@netscape.net>
Subject Struts - concepts - is it true ?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:01:59 GMT
Hi,

I have some material on the struts framework and I want to check if what
I have read is true.
That way I will continue to follow the material I have on Struts framework.

- The struts framework Model 2 is a variant of  MVC software design
pattern when used with web applications.
- The struts framework keeps multiple views with multiple users  up to
date  so that when
the data changes so does the view. This is also known as the publisher -
subscriber pattern because it
helps keep the subscribers synchronized with the publisher.
- The struts framework allows the decoupling of business logic , control
and presentation.
- Struts also allows one to change Internationalise the application
based on the locale of the user.