struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nadja Senoucci" <senou...@21st.de>
Subject Parsing Problem
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 08:03:53 GMT
Hello everyone,

I get an error and just can't find out what's wrong... I have attached my
.jsp to this email. Whenever I call it, the button at the end gets parsed
like this:

<input type="submit" value="<logic:match name="user
property="letzteFormularSeite" value="Geraetemerkmale">
speichern
</logic:match>
<logic:notMatch name="user" property="letzteFormularSeite"
value="Geraetemerkmale">
weiter
</logic:notMatch>">

So it seems there is error in tag there. Funny thing is, I copied those
<logic> tags there from another page where it works just fine. It also works
when I take the <logic> tags away and just use one of the two messages.

I am at a loss, have been staring at the code for a while, tried a few
things out but just can't find the error... Can you help me, please?

Greetings,
Nadja