struts-user mailing list archives

From Mike Ash <m...@euronetworldwide.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.1 Release Candidate 2 released
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:49:54 GMT
I agree, thanks for making our lives easier.  Go have a beer or something!

-----Original Message-----
From: Vic Cekvenich [mailto:vic_cekvenich@baseBeans.com]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 6:45 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.1 Release Candidate 2 released

Of course:
Thanks very much Struts-Dev. for your time/talents and a gift to the
community at large.

.V

--
Vic Cekvenich,
Struts Instructor,

Advanced <a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Training</a> and project recovery
in North East.
Open Source <a href ="baseBeans.com">Content Management</a>  basicPortal
sofware
Best practice<a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Support</a> v.1.1 helper
ScafflodingXPress