struts-user mailing list archives

From O_Parthasarathy Kesavaraj <Parthasarat...@PLANETASIA.COM>
Subject Validator Problen
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 05:00:59 GMT

Hai
I am new to struts.I have created one appplication similar to the one
struts-example.ear. when javascript validation tags are added it show one
script error -->object requiredand then the form submits. ActionForm
validation works fine.I have called validation fn similar to that one in
example.onsubmit = validateRegistrationForm(this).
1.I have created validation.xml
2.I have copied validator-rules.xml
3.I have added plugin for validator in config.
Is there anything to be done in addition to the above steps.
Regards
Parthasarathy