struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Kyser <ktra...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Tiles Two JSP's for Displaying One Form .
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 12:54:10 GMT
No, it should be more like 40 + 1 per re-usable tile component

I set up a 'master page' with the basic layout,
and perhaps a 'menu' include containing my menu buttons / links,
and then the tiles definition just inserts the content into a definition
derived from the master page layout. And that is all done in
the tiles-config.xml file

So you might have 40 definitions in your tiles config + 40 body content
JSPs,
but certainly not 80 JSPs.

or at least that's my way of thinking on the matter

-jeff