struts-user mailing list archives

From <Marco.Mistr...@nokia.com>
Subject question about struts
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:14:23 GMT
hi all,
	i have been working with JSP model 2 for few years, and now i want to move to struts.
i am starting to get acquainted with it, and i need help to face this situation.
in my mvc, i am using 2 components, one to connect to R3 and the other for connecting to DB.
the lifecycle of those components is the same as my servlet, since those components are not
user/session/request specific.

in reading docs about struts, i could not figure out where to put those components in the
struts framework. of course, i can put them in ActionServlet, but this will require me to
modify the
code of the ActionServlet.

is there any other way to do that other than modifying the code of ActionServlet?

hope someone can help...

thanx in advance and regards
	marco