struts-user mailing list archives

From <Marco.Mistr...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: form bean
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:47:37 GMT
Hi,

that is already done. but after i display the parameter, there will be an
input text field for entering the value.
and those values should go to an action that processes them..

since parameter names are variable, i cannot define a proper form bean
for them.
i have looked quickly some docs...looks like maybe DynaActionForm..
do u know how to use it? i cannot find enough docs for that..

regars
	marco