struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Yu" <e...@asg.sc.edu>
Subject RE: Why is dbcp / pool removed?
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:41:45 GMT
You are better off using JNDI lookup to get the datasource. This is
suppose to be universal (Tomcat and Jrun seems to work identical)
although I've found a couple of differences among containers.

Ed Yu, Senior Solutions Architect (IBM Certified AIX Administrator),
Advanced Solutions Group, Physics Dept., University of South Carolina,
Columbia, SC 29208
Office (803)777-8831, FAX (803)777-8833, Email ekyu@asg.sc.edu