struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Yu" <e...@asg.sc.edu>
Subject RE: Struts Action Scripting
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:53:25 GMT
True, but I think recompiling is the time consuming part!

I've also done a small integration project using BeanShell scripting (for actions), if anyone
is interested, I'll be willing to share it!

Ed Yu, Senior Solutions Architect (IBM Certified AIX Administrator),
Advanced Solutions Group, Physics Dept., University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208

Office (803)777-8831, FAX (803)777-8833, Email ekyu@asg.sc.edu