struts-user mailing list archives

From "raghu_c" <ragh...@infosys.com>
Subject Submit issue for new form with struts
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 05:35:23 GMT
hi,

I am a newbie to struts, got this problem...

We got a jsp that displays a grid of records; on dbl click of any record,
I need to submit the form into a pop up window - and do a lot of actions
besides using the form bean of the originating page as well as the form bean
of the popup page. So i got an action class / delegate etc defined for the popup.

trouble is, I am unable to submit the form on the dbl click itself -
the popup page opens if I use a html:rewrite tag or even plain html but the action method
(execute) is not called.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated,

Thanx,
Raghu