struts-user mailing list archives

From "madcoders" <madcod...@hotmail.com>
Subject a question about jsp-html-struts and images(urgent)!!!
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:27:55 GMT

hi I am a new member in JSP and I am working on a problem that while selecting an image from
the browser(to upload it to a database) I want to show it in the jsp page meanwhile.Can I
handle this by struts img tag or I must use javascript??Furthermore when I want to do this
in HTML
this is easy but I have to use struts so in HTML there is :

<FORM action=multipart/form-data method=post name=frmInfo> but struts use this:

in the page ,button, how can understand these different action?
Thank you