struts-user mailing list archives

From "Navjot Singh" <navjo...@net4india.net>
Subject RE: Storing the Output of a Servlet to Database
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 04:17:39 GMT
hmm... so i completely took it other way round.

i though the other problem couldn't be that BIG as the entire control is
with you.
Whatever output is being generated by servlet, you CAN use it anyway,
+ throw it to browser.
+ write to database.
+ or send it other servlet.

Or is there anything i am completely overlooking at?

You may also like to see ServletOutputStream rather than PrintWriter.

navjot