struts-user mailing list archives

From "Navjot Singh" <navjo...@net4india.net>
Subject RE: Problem Statement for some standard e-Biz requirmentsf
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:58:50 GMT
hi sadhas,

I am not a kind of geek but i guess i understand what you intend to do.

May be me views are totally wrong but this is what i think i.e simple.

1. For intercepting uris with customer format and then forward
   If we don't underestimate the power of FilterServlet, Can't we use them?

2. Hooks
  You may be able to solve the problem by overriding processPreprocess
method
  that get's called before we actually determine mapping and process the
roles.

regards
Navjot Singh