struts-user mailing list archives

From "Navjot Singh" <navjo...@net4india.net>
Subject RE: collaborate struts and existing servlet?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 09:49:52 GMT
session belongs to web server. every request coming your way will be having
same session. no matter which program set that.
you can easily access them *ANYWHERE* you want in entire application. You
just need to have REQUEST object.

does this clear the air or may be i misunderstood you.

-navjot singh