struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paananen, Tero" <Tero.Paana...@GTECH.COM>
Subject RE: Web Page acess to struts-user archive?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:54:18 GMT
> Is there any Web Page to query and access to the history or
> archive for this
> mailling list?

http://www.google.com/search?q=struts-user+%22mailing+list+archive%22

				-TPP

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.