struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paananen, Tero" <Tero.Paana...@GTECH.COM>
Subject RE: valid email addresses
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:57:41 GMT
> I remember there was a recent discussion about the Struts validation
> framework
> invalidating email addresses that were considered to be valid
> according to
> some
> RFC (I can't remember which one. Maybe 822?).
>
> Was this ever an issue? Was it resolved?

Funny, I can't find the thread on the mailing list
archives at all...

Try, if the common-validator correctly lets users
use: foo+bar@i.am.not.in.us.example.com

If it doesn't, then there's an issue.

				-TPP

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.