struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paananen, Tero" <Tero.Paana...@GTECH.COM>
Subject RE: Login and security checks
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:10:00 GMT
> How can I organize my webapp so that some of the
> content is available to anybody, but other parts
> can only be done when the user logs in?

available to anybody: http://www.example.com/yourapp/public/*
protected: http://www.example.com/yourapp/members/*

				-TPP

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.