struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nimish Chourey , Tidel Park - Chennai" <Nimi...@msdc.hcltech.com>
Subject Tiles Two JSP's for Displaying One Form .
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 12:41:49 GMT
Hi ,
	In my application there may be around 40 forms . I am using the
classic layout for the application .
the body changes for every page , I mean I have a different JSP's for these
forms .
Each form is submitted and a result page is desplayed .
Now my question is if I have 40 forms , so do I need to create total of 80
JSP (Excluding the result page) ??
I mean one JSP having the body content and the other one to integrate all
tiles .
The second option could be using one JSP having all the insert Tags with the
Body content .

Is there any better option available ??
This question is not for the results page as I know the result page can be
directly called from the action .

Nimish