struts-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Qin <p...@shareowner.com>
Subject RE: ActionServlet can't find web.xml
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:53:48 GMT
How did you create your digester instance?

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, David [mailto:David.Thompson@sunmed.com]
Sent: June 10, 2003 3:45 PM
To: 'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: ActionServlet can't find web.xml

Using Weblogic 7.0sp2 on win2k, I'm trying to deploy a struts app (1.1b3) in
'exploded' format.  I give it the root directory, which includes the WEB-INF
folder, and in the WEB-INF folder is web.xml and struts-config.xml among
others.  But when I try to deploy it, it dies at ActionServlet:1381
    input = getServletContext().getResourceAsStream("/WEB-INF/web.xml");
    digester.parse(input);
with a SAXException, File "" not found.  Stepping through it in the
debugger, getResourceAsStream returns null.  I'm stumped.  Which means it's
probably something incredibly obvious.  Any ideas are much appreciated.

Thanks,
david
+1-303-218-4716 work³
+1-303-521-8967 mobile