struts-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Abbot" <Peter.Ab...@wcc.govt.nz>
Subject RE: Problems removing (expiring Cookie) in Action
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:09:03 GMT
Setting it to 0 means that it will only be deleted once the browser
closes. I remember seeing a posting a while ago that suggested that if
you want to delete a cookie immediately then set the max age to 1.

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Nix [mailto:Jeremy.Nix@sfsltd.com]
Sent: Thursday, 26 June 2003 8:06 a.m.
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Problems removing (expiring Cookie) in Action

Is there anything that I need ot be aware of in terms of
expiring/removing a Cookie within an Action?  I'm setting the maximum
age to 0 and then adding the cookie back to the response and somehow
that cookie shows up after I've forwarded my request to the next action.
I'm I missing a step?

Jeremy Nix
Senior Application Developer
Southwest Financial Ltd.