struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject [FRIDAY] Lichtenberg quote [WAS: RE: Deprecation of perform()]
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:17:38 GMT
<snip>
"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all
the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than
on the opinion of others." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
</snip>

Perhaps this is because love is based on idealism while opinion is more
firmly rooted in reality?

So who's this Lichtenberg bloke anyway?

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Kelly [mailto:kelly@ipe.fzk.de]
Sent: Friday, 27 June 2003 15:01
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Deprecation of perform()

Hi all,

In Struts-1.1-rc2, I'm getting an warning during compilation that the
perform() method has been depreciated.  I was under the impression that
execute() had been depreciated in fafour of perform().

Could someone comment please.

Thanks

Simon

"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all
the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than
on the opinion of others." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Institut fuer
Prozessdatenverarbeitung
und Elektronik,
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH,