struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject RE: passing parameters or object from one action to other
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:59:52 GMT
If you take a quick look through the archives you will see it has been
discussed quite a bit not all that long ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Chelimsky [mailto:david@chelimsky.org]
Sent: Thursday, 5 June 2003 20:59
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: passing parameters or object from one action to other

Isn't this just action chaining using HTTP instead of within the jvm?
I'm not sure I get the reasons why action chaining is inherently a bad
idea, though I do get that there are potential pitfalls if misused, but
that's true of many patterns. Can you explain? Or point me to an article
that explains? Thanks.