struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject RE: Question - how many of us?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:28:55 GMT
240,000 eh?

In other words, only about 1% of the users subscribe to the list, from which
we can make the deduction that the other 99% do not need support for struts
and have no trouble using it, so I guess that makes us list subscribers the
intellectual bottom of the barrel? ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Hardy [mailto:ahardy.struts@cyberspaceroad.com]
Sent: Thursday, 26 June 2003 16:22
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Question - how many of us?

Wow - average 70 to 100 thousand downloads per month according to those
stats.

Presume average 80,000 per month for the last 12 months, even if only
25% of the downloads lead to people using struts, that's 12 * 0.25 *
80000 = 240,000 users.

OK so there's some way to go yet before struts achieves the same market
saturation as Windows ;)