struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <m...@phase.ws>
Subject RE: [OT] slackers
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 05:42:41 GMT
So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the
kingdom of Mercia, through--

Brandon Goodin

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Goodin [mailto:mail@phase.ws]
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 11:40 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [OT] slackers

:-)) A mere display of how the English language has the propensity to convey
various interpretations when read from the alternate dispositions of those
of the language's own native moorings. It can be quite distressing and
confusing. The English language is akin to VB (Visual Basic) in that it is
structured just enough to be misused and misinterpreted by all who read it.
Maybe this is true of other languages. But, I am a simple English speaking
bufoon. :-D

Brandon Goodin