struts-user mailing list archives

From Philip McILvenna <Phi...@McILvenna.net>
Subject RE: few questions from new struts user
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:07:53 GMT
Hi
I wrote this one time to process dream weaver code to Struts/ JSP.

It only really does the image tags and the message bean stuff.

Not finished and not very well tested but if it does you any good use it.

(Please forgive/ ignore the GUI I was playing with swing as well :) )

http://www.mcilvenna.net/ Strutinizer link.

Philip McILvenna
Struts developer
Vancouver, Canada.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adwait B [mailto:adwait111@rediffmail.com]
Sent: June 17, 2003 6:06 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: few questions from new struts user

Hi All,

I've few things to ask that i couldnt find in archive..

1.I'm in design phase of a project that is supposed to use struts.We will be
recieving plain HTML forms(GUI) from our frontend designer and then we'll be
converting that in struts jsp(jsp with struts tags)
During demo we found this process of conversion to be painful.
Is ther any tool/script availbale for converting plain pure html into struts
jsp?

2.What are the struts development tools?Can anybody recommend me some
tool?(like camino,exadel struts studio,metanology.com MDE)has anybody done
development using these tools..

3.Now during development html(screen design) changes..waht are the ways we
can make sure that jsp changes accordingly..

Thanks.
Adwait

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.