struts-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject Re: need all info. regd Tags in Struts..
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:27:39 GMT

If you go to the Struts welcome page
(http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/doc-1.0.2 for the current stable
release), on the left side of the page, about a third of the way down,
you'll see links to documentation, including developer guides and taglib
documentation.

Also, you'll probably want to upgrade your Tomcat installation, as I
beleive 3.3 is the earliest version supported by Struts.

HTH,
Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart@bankone.com
(614) 213-6100

Rajat Nayer <raj32nay@yahoo.com> on 06/11/2003 08:11:08 AM

      <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>