struts-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject Re: OT FRIDAY: Take a break with struts users
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:51:13 GMT

They leave telnet open but block ssh?  Who do you work for?!

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart@bankone.com
(614) 213-6100

"James Mitchell" <jmitchell@apache.org> on 06/13/2003 11:36:21 AM

      <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

cc:

Subject:  Re: OT FRIDAY: Take a break with struts users

They also block ssh, therefore I cannot access cvs.apache.org while at work
(unless I tunnel home first on a port-forwarded connection).  Talk about a
pain in my ass.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist