struts-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject RE: html:reset and DynaValidatorForm / LookupDispatchAction
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:57:11 GMT

However, clicking an <html:cancel/> button does call the reset() method.

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart@bankone.com
(614) 213-6100

"Karr, David" <David.Karr@wamu.net> on 06/16/2003 04:31:39 PM

      <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

cc:

Subject:  RE: html:reset and DynaValidatorForm / LookupDispatchAction

Uh, no, they really do have nothing to do with each other.  The "reset" tag
is used entirely on the client side.  The "reset" method is used on the
server side, just before populating the ActionForm from request parameters.
Clicking the reset button does not call the reset method.

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.