struts-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject RE: OT FRIDAY: Take a break with struts users
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:13:45 GMT

At least a couple of years ago (the last time I had a need to use AIM) you
could also setup an AIM-specific account (there is no charge), although the
account name cannot conflict with an existing AOL screen name.

HTH,
Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart@bankone.com
(614) 213-6100

"Mark Galbreath" <mark_galbreath@qat.com> on 06/13/2003 12:56:54 PM

      <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

cc:

Subject:  RE: OT FRIDAY: Take a break with struts users

It has to be an existing AOL account, I think.  Nothing worked for me until
I used my (ashamed to say) AOL userid and password. For IRC, any non-used
nick will suffice.  Then click the "online" checkbox in the account editor.