struts-user mailing list archives

From ashwani.ka...@polaris.co.in
Subject Re: Question about the reset() method
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:38:24 GMT

Its gets automatically called. Override this method and put debug
statements in formbean and see when its gets executed.

                    "Nadja

                    Senoucci"            To:     <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <senoucci@21s        cc:     (bcc: ashwani.kalra/Polaris)

                    t.de>                Subject:     Question about the reset() method

                    06/12/2003

                    02:55 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"

Hello everyone,

coudl anyone tell me what the reset() method in ActionForms is actually
good
for? Meaning: Does it get called when I use a cancel button or when else?
Does ist get called 'by itself' at all or do I have to make an explicit
call
to it when I want to use it?

Greetings,
Nadja