struts-user mailing list archives

From ashwani.ka...@polaris.co.in
Subject Re: Switch off validation
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:58:59 GMT

Are you validating in your code (ActionForm)  . Also set validate=false ,
if you dont want to.

Cheers
Ashwani Kalra
http://www.geocities.com/ashwani_kalra/

                    jailani.s@pol

                    aris.co.in           To:     struts-user@jakarta.apache.org

                                         cc:     (bcc: ashwani.kalra/Polaris)

                    06/18/2003           Subject:     Switch off validation

                    12:25 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"

Hi,

I can see my validation works even after my validate method inside my form
class returns null.

I don't know from where it is taking reference and processing,is there any
cache to be cleared .

Please advise, Spent a lot of time on analyzing this.

Note:
Here i have given validate="true" in my action mapping.

Regards,
Jailani.S