struts-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject Re: Parsing Problem
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:10:09 GMT

Have you tried moving the logic outside of the input element?

Example:

<% String label = "weiter"; %>

<logic:match name="user" property="letzteFormularSiete" value
="Geraetemerkmale">
     <% label = "speichern" %>
</logic:match>

     <input type="submit" value="<%= label %>">

HTH,
Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart@bankone.com
(614) 213-6100

"Nadja Senoucci" <senoucci@21st.de> on 06/06/2003 04:03:53 AM

      <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>